Hotel Booking Info: The Four Seasons
Discounted Rate of $215
For confirmed registrants of the Symposium, we have secured a limited block of rooms at the Four Seasons Hotel in St. Louis at a special group rate of $215 for a run of house room (single or double occupancy). This special block rate applies only while rooms are still available within our Symposium block, or until May 16, whichever comes first.
Please check your email for a confirmation message once you’ve completed the registration process. Be sure to check your spam or junk folders to be sure this has not filtered there in error.
To book your hotel room within the Symposium block, you MUST REGISTER for the Symposium first. Your confirmation email will include a link to our online booking, as well as, your unique registration confirmation number. A dedicated reservation phone number will be provided as an alternative to reserving your room online.
- When using our online booking, please select “ATTENDEE”
- You must include your registration confirmation number with your personal information
- If calling our dedicated phone line for booking, please identify yourself as a “Registrant of Lockton’s Complex Risk Symposium” and provide your registration confirmation number
- Multiple rooms cannot be secured under a single attendee name
- The hotel will verify with Symposium registration list before confirmation is issued
- Room reservation confirmations will be e-mailed directly by the Four Seasons Hotel, please note their cancellation policy
- For general hotel inquires, unrelated to booking, please call 314.881.5800
Valet Parking is $20/day for day parking, $48/day for overnight parking.
Please pull up to the front drive and let the valet know you are attending the Lockton event.
You will enter the lobby, go past the front desk, down the hallway to the elevators. Take the elevator to the 6th floor to access meeting space.
Self-Parking is complimentary.
You can access the parking garage by the ramp from Carr Street. Please let the gate attendant know you are attending the Lockton event at the Four Seasons.
Park on any level and walk to the northeast corner of the garage (toward the river). There will be an elevator with access to the hotel. Take the elevator to the 6th floor to access meeting space.